Sunday, September 9, 2012

*



It's been a busy summer and now it's only few weeks until the autumnal equinox and I've not posted a thing since early July. Sheesh.

Biggest news is Stella's arrival! Here are a few pics of her birthday, early afternoon, July 17, 2012:

Stella Harper Hyland
Her first photo op with all the grandparents and Griffin,

and biggest brother Grayson was there too!

When I got home much later that evening, I still had my camera and took a walk around the block just to savor and extend the the day. A large, graceful hydrangea with delicate blooms caught my eye. Three grandsons later, now the small miracle of a perfect little girl at last. I am so rich, so fortunate, so surprised to have someone new to get to know, to share stories and history, love and hilarity. There are six astonishing, brilliant, and beautiful individuals on the earth because of me. No matter the failures and disappointments of my life, I am immortal. I am grateful. I am so, so humbled.



No comments: