Saturday, June 4, 2011

NW 23rd, friday after work

Basically I could not WAIT to get out the door yesterday. I don't usually work on Fridays, but needed to make up for taking Memorial Day off so I wouldn't burn up any extra leave that I'll be needing this summer! Confused? My employer doesn't pay for holidays. Yeah. Moving on...

Here is the view heading toward the door at 4:45pm yesterday:

Straight out to the first warm Friday since, oh, maybe last October! Headed up toward Lovejoy on NW 23rd to meet Doc for an early dinner at the Nob Hill Tavern.

Looking up:

Meta photo shot through the front window at Nobby (by the lazy voyeur). Photographers and vintage cameras are everywhere you go in Portland:

Restored El Camino at the curb, I liked the color of the beer against the blue:

Interior at Nobby:

The Look, aka: the reluctant subject. Sheesh:


It's okay. He always looks this way.

We went to my place and watched "Marwencol" the most interesting and original documentary film I've seen in a very long time. It's WONDERFUL: http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3220441369/

No comments: